Apex erected 500 tons of steel to complete a 550’ private bridge for the prominent Yellowstone Club in Big Sky MT.
· At an elevation of 8,000’ with challenging site logistics and delivery routes
· Apex engineered an erection plan for a very complex structure
· Engineering, shoring, hoisting, decking and steel erection were all provided by Apex as a turnkey erection package.
· Prefabricated roadway sections in 60’ sections to eliminate risk at heights
· During erection special care was taken to not disturb the natural environment. Bear, moose, elk and deer visited the site often.
· Due to the snow season starting in October, Apex worked an expedited schedule finishing the bridge in less than 6 weeks.