A unique development of a 725,000 sq ft office tower, with dual core towers, the highest being 38 stories, lifted 85 feet in the air on 20 composite and steel columns to provide an experience like none other in Seattle. Apex provided the following scope:
- Apex Tower Crane erected a single and a dual man lift, including jumping and servicing
- Apex Tower Crane erected, climbed with engineered tie ins and dismantled 2 tower cranes to a final height of 600’ and 308’ respectively.
- Apex Steel provided Precast erection for the C notch panels, precast stairs and the unique W and Y column cladding.
- Apex Steel provided engineering and erection of the 20 unique composite concrete and steel Y columns, the largest weighing in over 170,00 lbs, setting 2 columns per day.
- Apex Steel erected 5500 tons of steel, erecting floors 2 levels at a time and completing a trip around the building every 8 days.